Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

a package arrives

I am a frequent customer of Jimmy Beans Wool. I absolutely love their Wool Watcher feature, accessed by clicking on the puppy dog icon up at the top right of the page. A particular item, usually a skein of yarn in a one colorway is featured on sale for a limited amount of time or until it is sold out. I have this feature bookmarked on my computer and check it several times a day. One reason I order so much is that the shipping charge is only $4.00 or free if you spent $75. You can choose to hold several Wool Watcher purchases for shipping on Friday and only pay $4.00 even if you order multiple times that week. I received a large box yesterday and I was like a kid at Christmas. I love this slogan on their boxes.








I ordered several skeins of Tobaggan, a bulky Classic Elite yarn, to make cowls.





But there are other goodies too....Malabrigo Twist, Lorna's Lace Honor, Blue Sky Alpaca Worsted...I will be busy in the coming weeks.

Unlike many women, I don't like to shop. I get bored at the mall after going into two stores. But I sure love buying yarn. Especially when I get it on sale!


No comments:

Post a Comment